Sunday, July 20, 2008

Here we go again...

Well, this is a whole new blog...it's basically my old blog, but...what happened was this. After quite a while, I was reminded by the lovely Gina (my wife, for those not in the know...come to think of it, for those in the know as well) that I hadn't posted in my blog for QUITE a while...well, I finally got off my lazy ass to do so...only to discover that it had been so long since I posted that I completely forgot the e-mail address I'd set up for this account. COMPLETELY. FORGOT. Just gone...So now I've set up another account/blog. Hopefully I'll remember this one...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back to the world of blogging. :)

I noticed that you linked to my blog on your list o' links...thanks. :) I shall return the favour. :)

Gina said...

Let me see that blo-ooo-oogg- baby- blog, bl-blog blog blog....

(This Chingy moment brought to you my Gina!)